We have an extensive suite of spectrum manipulation, simulation and interpretation tools.
In addition, some of our software is available for download:
- PHI software for modelling magnetic data, including c.w. EPR spectroscopy, Dr Nicholas Chilton (Manchester).
- EasySpin simulation software for cw and pulsed EPR, Dr S. Stoll; MATLAB based application.
- Software database at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (US).
- Software from ACERT group (Cornell University), led by Prof Freed, for simulation, motional analysis, etc.
- Prof Jeschke’s (ETH) software for PELDOR/DEER analysis: Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Group (Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich).
- XSophe suite, developed by Prof G. Hanson.