Horizon 2020 Information Day
The University is hosting a Horizon 2020 Information Day on 8th October to provide information on forthcoming calls in the 2016/17 Work Programme.
The National Contact Points from many areas of the programme will be in attendance:
• Health, Demographic Change & Well Being
• Research Infrastructures
• Leadership in Enabling and Industrial Technologies (LEIT) - Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
• Secure, Clean and Efficient ENERGY
• Science With and For Society
• Widening Participation and Embedding Social Sciences and Humanities Across H2020
• Europe in a changing world - inclusive, innovative and reflective societies (Challenge 6)
There will also be a session delivered by UKRO on writing impact for H2020 proposals.
If you have a specific call you are interested in there will be an opportunity to have a one to one discussion with the appropriate National Contact Point.
How to register for the H2020 information day.