The electronics section has many years of experience in designing and repairing electronic equipment. If you have a specialist piece of equipment that requires bespoke electronics designing or repairing we are happy to quote a price.
The areas of expertise:
- AML Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) gauge controllers.
- MicroMass and SX200 quadrapole mass spectrometer controllers.
- All laboratory based equipment.
- All repair enquiries will be considered, pay for carriage to and from the School of Chemistry and we will quote you a price for the repair (if it is possible).
- All aspects of control/interface electronics can be designed.
- High voltage supplies.
Alan Turing Building
Photon Science Institute, Room 3.316
Opening times (10am-4:00pm)