The School of Chemistry Welcome meeting will take place on Wednesday 20th September at 10:00 am.
The Welcome and Induction Timetable contains the agenda, times and locations of all the events during your first weeks at the University.
- Students following PhD, MPhil or MSc by Research programmes should download the attached programme: PGR induction timetable 2017
- PGR Induction timetable 2017 (BBSRC)
We encourage our students to attend all events where relevant, as they have been designed to give all students the best possible start.
You will receive a lot of information during the first few weeks. Some of the useful things you can do before arriving in Manchester are shown below:
- Read the University's Get Ready Guide which includes information about registration, accommodation and IT services, as well as setting up a UK bank account and check-in for international students;
- Find out about researcher development services within the Faculty of Science and Engineering;
- The University's Crucial Guide contains an A-Z of all University services.