Our mechanical workshop has many years of experience in producing and repairing all types of equipment. If you have a specialist piece of equipment that requires bespoke 'one off' manufacturing or repairing, we are happy to quote a price.
- Engineering design and manufacture in all materials ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, wood, glass.
- Bespoke polypropelene, perspex, nylon trays and enclosure manufacture.
- Repair and maintenance of Rotary oil-filled, scroll and diaphragm vacuum pumps.
- High and low pressure gas lines.
- Repair of laboratory equipment
- Rotary evaporators
- Hot plate stirrers
- Freeze dryers
- Engineering solutions.
- TIG welding, brazing and silver soldering.
- Bespoke trolleys, tables in all materials.
- Pneumatic system design and installation.
- Bead blasting and metal polishing.
For further information contact Darren Shepherd by email or call 0161 275 4061.